12 Use Microsoft
Just to give you an idea, this is lifespan development psychology class
Complete the current events assignment (the full directions are included in the pdf file) for the childhood age group, you can choose to work with only one:
1. Early childhood (age: 3-6 years)
2. Middle childhood (age: 7-12)
– Use Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint) for all electronic submissions (do NOT use Google docs or slides)
– Formatting requirements: Each Word document assignment must be typed in 11- or 12-point font with 1” margins. Include your name and date on each typed assignment (preferably on the first page). Number each question and put a space between each question.
– Pay attention to point values per question. The more points a question is worth, the more information you should provide for that question.
– Pay attention to mechanics (spelling, punctuation, capitalization (especially “I” and the first word of each sentence), spacing between words, etc.). You will lose one (1) point per error after the first two errors. It is important you write professionally and proofread your work before submitting it.
– Where applicable, cite your source(s) at the end of the paper/project using APA format. The minimum source requirement for each paper/project is the citation of our textbook (you are welcome to include more valid and credible sources). Check the following sites for proper APA formatting: http://library.hfcc.edu/citation-guide (there are LOTS of links from here)http://www.umuc.edu/library/libhow/apa_examples.cfm#books