Core Agile Project Management
Read Case 15.1 “Introducing Scrum at P2P- Part A and Part B” in your textbook. After reading Part A of the case, answer the following questions based on the case details.
- How well is Scrum working?
- What are the issues confronting the Big Foot project?
- Assume you are Kendra. What would you want to say at the retrospective? How would you say it?
- What improvements or changes need to be made?
After reading Part B of the case, answer the following questions based on the case details.
- How would you assess P2P’s effort at introducing Scrum?
- What challenges does an organization face when adopting an agile approach like Scrum?
- What could P2P have done to enhance success?
- Identify the core agile project management principles P2P used in managing this project. How would the project have been handled differently if traditional project management principles had been utilized instead?
Reread Section 1.4 in Chapter 1 of your textbook, and answer the following questions about this case.
- What would be the technical side and the sociocultural side of this project?
- How can a Scrum master be in charge of both the technical side and sociocultural side of this project?
Your response should be a minimum of two pages in length. If outside soures are used, please adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.