Least Two Threats Facing
InstructionsIn Unit II of this course, you selected a Fortune 500 company (Walmart)and revised the mission and vision statements. In Unit III you identified the firm’s internal strengths and weaknesses, and in Unit IV you created a new product or service line for your selected project firm. In this unit, the board of directors have requested that you conduct a SWOT analysis for the company and relate how the information may affect the new product or service line. The board is requesting that you present the information in a PowerPoint presentation.Remember that a SWOT analysis identifies strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of an organization. This is an important analysis for any organization as it can be used for strategic planning. Include the following components in your presentation:
- Identify at least two strengths of the company.
- Identify at least two weaknesses of the company.
- Identify at least two opportunities the company has.
- Identify at least two threats facing the company.
- Based on information from your SWOT analysis, explain where the company stands in relation to its competitors.
- Discuss how information from the SWOT analysis can be used in developing and launching the new product or service line. What role does company leadership have in implementing changes and processes?
Use of speaker notes is required in the presentation. In the speaker notes, you will provide what you would say if you were actually giving the presentation to the board. Explain each element of the SWOT analysis and how it affects the company. Please write your notes in complete sentences and adhere to typical grammar and/or punctuation rules.Your PowerPoint presentation should be at least 10 slides, not including the title slide and reference slide. You must use a minimum of one academic or peer-reviewed reference source in addition to your textbook. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment.
Continued from Order no: 562577