Create a concise user’s guide to your table (see below) that includes:
- Description of the appropriate use of the table, including all assumptions and limitations. Provide references to applicable code sections
- Provide definitions and/or explanations of all unfamiliar terms and abbreviations
- Create graphics (minimum of one) to aid in the understanding of the parameters used in the table. Each parameter must be represented graphically.
- Include a copy of the table itself
- One example problem, worked out in detail showing how to use the table
- Two exercises (not worked out) with final answer.
Submit either .pdf or .doc/.docx file via BbLearn
Submittal by Saturday at 6am will make you eligible to be considered for ‘best design aid’. One project in each of the four categories will receive 5 extra credit points towards homework grade.