Thank Youtraditional Live Intervieweach
I NEED HELP GETTING THIS ASSIGNMENT DONE. ANY HELP WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL. THANK YOU
Traditional Live Interview
Each student will be required to conduct an interview with an entrepreneur if his/her choice. The entrepreneur cannot be a family member and must be located in the US. Students will be required to identify the person including his/her name and contact information (10% of interviewees will be contacted to ensure validity) and apply class theory in conducting the interview and subsequent analysis. An exact transcription of the interview is not appropriate; rather, a summary of the key points will determine the grade, once again emphasizing an application of class material, especially Chapter 2. The maximum length will be 4 pages (not including the cover sheet or bibliography). The Certification of Authorship Cover Page, as noted below, is required. This assignment will be due in the appropriate Assignment Drop Box by noted due date, but the Drop Box will be opened earlier for students who want to finish it earlier. Supports Learning Objectives 3, 5, & 6.
Please include the Academic Honesty Cover Page – Interview (DOC)
Online Interview Assignment (alternative to Live Interview)
The Online Interview assignment represents an alternative to students who are uncomfortable (due to COVID-19 issues) in conducting a live interview as originally assigned for the class. Although it cannot replicate the benefits of a live interview, this alternative offers a glimpse into the entrepreneur’s mind, from creating a product or service to bringing it to the market.For this assignment, students will be expected to choose three online interviews from the following list, two from section A and one from section B. The paper needs to include the following:
- The Academic Honesty Cover Sheet (you will need to review the class video on Plagiarism and then quote and site any others’ words or phrases – which is perfectly acceptable (see APA guidelines).
- Develop a comparison of the three entrepreneurs, noting similarities in their stories as well as their entrepreneurial traits (the traits being noted from the class text).
- Develop any contrasts that you can find between the three entrepreneurs, from their histories to their entrepreneurial traits.
- Note as many pieces of entrepreneurial advice as you can garner form the videos. Your instructor hopes to gather the best ones from the class and present them to everyone in hopes of offering the best learning experience for the class as a whole.
A couple of pointers:
- Prepare for the interview videos by reviewing the entrepreneurial characteristics in the class textbook: by doing so you will note them as they arise in the interview.Take notes of the characteristics as you see them in each interview: that way you will have a basis for comparison when you‘ve completed all three interviews.
- You are welcome to use the words of the interviewees, but you MUST quote and cite them as well as the class textbook (per APA standards (Links to an external site.)), All assignments must be turned in.
- The text of the paper needs to be 5 pages or less (not including the Academic Honesty Cover Page and the Bibliography).
- Make sure to check your work using Turn It In software: it is automatically applied in the assignment drop box (and note that there WILL be some similarity due to the same cover sheet being used).
Interviews: Section A (Choose 2)
- Elon Musk (Links to an external site.) Founder of PayPal, Tesla, SpaceX
- Reid Hoffman (Links to an external site.) (Founder of LinkedIn)
- Kay Koplovitz (Links to an external site.) (Founder, USA Network)
- Scott Cook (Links to an external site.) (Founder and Chair of Executive Committee, Intuit)
- Sean O’Sullican (Links to an external site.) (Founder of SOSventures)
- Drew Houston (Links to an external site.) (Founder and CEO of Drop Box)
- Mark Cuban (Links to an external site.) (Owner, Dallas Mavericks, Media Entrepreneur)
- Sara Blakely (Links to an external site.) (Founder and CEO, You Tube, SPANX)
- Arianna Huffington (Links to an external site.) (Huffington Post)
- Oprah Winfrey (Links to an external site.) (Harpo, Inc, O, OWN)
Interviews: Section B (Choose 1)
- Brian Chesky (Links to an external site.) (Cofounder, Airbnb)
- Rohini Unnikrishnan (Links to an external site.) (Cofounder Woohoo doodh, Happy Beverages and Foods Pvt. Ltd.)
- Bill Gates (Links to an external site.) (Microsoft)
- Bill Gates video 2 (Links to an external site.)
- Mark Zuckerberg (Links to an external site.) (Facebook)
- Steve Jobs (Links to an external site.) (Apple)
- Larry Ellison (Links to an external site.) (Founder, Oracle)
- J. K. Rowling (Links to an external site.) (Harry Potter empire)
- Robert L. Johnson (Links to an external site.) (Founder, Black Entertainment Television)
Please review your work for plagiarism using the TurnItIn review system. This TurnItIn video (Links to an external site.) will show you how to review your work.
Please review the grading rubric below before submitting your paper.