1. Bedford Reader: read the 10 Methods for Achieving your Purpose in Writing (found on 1st pg, not pg.1)
Write 2 paragraphs about your opinion of using these methods in writing, what are the benefits, etc.
2. Critically read and annotate Nancy Mairs essay entitled, “Disability”pg. 12
Write a one page essay answering these questions and addressing these issues:
- Include your opinions, thoughts and feelings about the essay overall. Back up your comments with quotes from the essay.”
- What does Mairs mean when she states, “some disabled people call you TAP, Temporarily Abled Persons?” and ….”you can join involutarily , without warning at any time”.
- Heading on the first page, name, date, course and my name
- reference on the bottom, especially because you will be quoting