Choose of the following questions and write a 150-350 word response to each question (points deducted for not meeting word count requirements). Include the question at the top of your response. Put all responses into one document – in other words don’t submit the assignment multiple times, once for each response. Remember – you MUST put information in your own words (this includes information from your text book and online sources) or it is considered plagiarism and you will receive a score of 1 on the assignment
SELECT THREE below
1. How do Greek gods differ from Egyptian gods? Provide at least specific examples from Greek and Egyptian gods in your analysis.
2. What were some of Aristotle’s philosophies AND how is that reflected in Greek art and architecture? (be sure to answer both parts of the question.)
3. Describe characteristics of Greek drama. Name an example of a comedy a tragedy.
4. Describe the characteristics of the three periods of Greek art – Archaic, Classic, Hellenistic. Give examples of works in EACH period.
5. What is and how was it reflected in Greek culture and arts? Provide an analysis for ALL of the following: art, music, architecture, drama, and philosophy. Also, provide specific examples for ALL of the topics listed above.
6. Find a picture of the Laocoon. What period of Greek art does it represent? Why?