Writing – Fixed Income
This assignment has two deliverables. The first deliverable is a powerpoint presentation where you create and present a portfolio for your investor. Please submit both your powerpoint slide deck and a video of your presentation. The video can be a recorded Teams or Zoom meeting or on your cell phone. Video quality will not impact your grade. The second deliverable is a written summary where you first describe your investor and then describe which theory you applied for the portfolio.
- Key aspects – assume the role of a financial advisor and present an investment option to your investors. You want address the target investor group’s risk tolerance, spending habit as well as the risks associated with this investment, lay out the pros and cons and alternative if applicable.
- Yes, you can just do the voice with the PowerPoint screen
- For the writing, 500 words minimum; yes, please explicitly describe the theories from the textbook that are applied in your writing – fixed income investment, stock analysis etc.
- I am okay with group work as long as the derivable shows the work from all participants
- There’s no restrictions on the investment proposal – it can be a publicly trade stock, treasury bond, real estate or any alternative investments that are available. The recommended size/dollar amount (as % of your target investor’s total investment) should be part of your proposal.